How we can help:

If you are you unsure about a loved one’s capacity to make decisions and need the legal authority to make decisions on their behalf, we can advise you on applications for Welfare and Financial Guardianship. This allows the Court to appoint a Guardian to manage someone’s affairs when they are no longer able to do so.

If you are uncertain about a person’s capacity, they may be able to make a Power of Attorney, and choose who they want to manage their affairs.

Frank Irvine is an accredited specialist in Incapacity & Mental Disability Law. You will have peace of mind knowing your case is being handled by the experts in Incapacity Law

To speak to one of our experienced Solicitors, contact us on 0141 375 9000 or complete the online enquiry form below.

Get in touch

Give us a call on 0141 375 9000 (Open Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm)
or fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.